Style > Beauty

What You Need At The Upcoming Sephora Sale

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

****None of the products in this list are sponsored, just my personal recs!****

The Sephora spring sale is coming up in the next few weeks, and I am already racking up my cart in preparation. As many of us are broke college students, buying full price products isn’t always ideal. Here are a few items I will definitely be purchasing during the sale!

1. Fable & Mane hair oil 

Hair oiling might be the newest beauty trend, but it’s been a part of Ayurveda medicine for thousands of years. Fable & Mane was actually born out of the founder’s appreciation of her family’s Indian traditions, and a desire to slow down in a face-paced world. If you don’t already have a hair oil you love, this one is a great addition to your self-care routine.

1. Tint & plump maracuja tarte duo 

This lip duo is an amazing price, at only $29 while its value is $48. If you’ve been in the market for some new lippies, these are what you’re looking for. They’re hydrating, shiny, plumping, and come in the prettiest pink shade!

1. SOS Daily Rescue spray

As someone who’s struggled with their share of bad acne, this product is amazing. It’s the perfect skin mist because while it fights acne, it doesn’t dry out your skin. I’ll be repurchasing the mini size, because I love to carry it around in my purse and refresh my skin whenever needed. 

1. Patrick Ta Creme & Powder blush

This powder & creme blush duo is an amazing deal, because you basically get two products in one. There are plenty of colors, so you’ll be sure to find a palette that suits you. The formula is long-wearing and high quality, meaning you’ll be rosy all day!

Aine Hoye

Emmanuel '25

Aine is the editor of Emmanuel College's Her Campus chapter. She's an English major, and loves reading in her free time. HC has been a huge part of her life since her first year of college, and she's loved every minute!