Top 4 Must-Have Super Bowl Dishes

Super Bowl Sunday may have come and gone, but we're still dreaming about the food! And nothing fuels a competition like some tasty apps. Here are our top 4 picks for the best game day grub!

1. Wings

Image result for Game day wings

Image courtesy of tastemade.com

Wings and football go hand in hand and are SUCH crowd pleaser. Plus, there are a million different kinds of sauces, so you can indulge even the pickiest of eaters. We prefer to serve them with blue cheese and celery sticks for optimum enjoyment!

2. Quesadillas

Image result for football quesadillas

Photo courtesy of theblacksheeponline.com

Quesadillas are quick and easy to make, and can be made with all sorts of meats and veggies. This touchdown of an appetizer can be made to please vegetarians and meat-eaters alike! 

3. Pizza Dip

Image result for pizza dip game day

Photo couresy of buttermilklipstick.com

With dips being the ultimate Super Bowl party all-star, you've must have at least one specialty dip at all times! This dish can contain a multitude of ingredients, basically anything you like on an ordinary pie can be thrown into this dip. Pizza Dip is definitely the Tom Brady of all apps. Like Brady, it never fails to please.

4. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip

Image result for chocolate chip cookie dough dip on game day

Photo courtesy of ericasweettooth.com

As we wrap up this list of treats, I’d like to introduce you to my favorite one of the bunch. Have no fear, this cookie dough dip contains no eggs, and is safe for all diets. Pair this dip with graham crackers, apples or vanilla wafers for an explosion of flavor!

Needless to say, we're a little excited for next year's big game. Go Pats!