This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

The end of summer has arrived. While I may have shed a tear or two for the end of Starbucks summer refreshers, I remembered it’s fall and what does fall bring us? It brings us the Trader Joe’s fall snack line. Trader Joe’s does not disappoint when it comes to seasonal snacks, and while fall into winter brings me the seasonal depression, Trader Joes brings me the seasonal weight gain.

Now that I have hyped up the almighty Trader Joes, here are my top five fall favs from Traders:

1. The Maple and Sea Salt Kettle Corn: This is a delicious take on the traditional kettle corn that people know and love. Personally, I believe this takes kettle corn to the next level and I highly, highly recommend buying this on your next trip to trader joes.
  2. The Spooky Bats and Cats Sour Gummy Candies: Trader Joes in my opinion has the best candies and these are no exception. These sour bats and cats are very similar to the Sour Scandinavian Swimmers that they sell, so they are already a winner.
  3. Rustic Apple Tart: If you like apple pie, cobbler, or crisp you’ll love this. On a cozy fall day this is the perfect dessert, it’s quick to make and tasty, almost as good as a homemade pie, just add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy. 
  4. Pumpkin Waffles: If only I could eat these every day of the year without gaining weight. These are insanely good, they are like a pumpkin muffin turned into a waffle, there is just nothing like them. Add maple syrup and you have the best fall breakfast.
  5. Pumpkin Hold the Cone: If you have had the regular hold the cone you know they are the perfect ice cream snack, and for me these are even better. If you like pumpkin spice and ice cream you’ll love these.
Abigail Terry

Emmanuel '22

Abigail is an undergraduate student at Emmanuel, she is majoring in Criminology and minoring in Psychology and Studio Art. Abigail is very passionate about human rights and is a huge fan of the Arts.