Charlotte Ciampa selfie
Charlotte Ciampa selfie
Original photo by Charlotte Ciampa

Senior Sendoff: Charlotte Ciampa

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

Her Campus Executive Board Position: President

Major: Communications and Media Studies

Minor: Marketing, Global and Public Health

What is your favorite memory from being a part of Her Campus?

I have so many amazing memories from being part of Her Campus, but I think my favorite one would have to be our fashion show this year! Our models did such an awesome job and it was so cool to see President Mary Boyd join in!

What was the most important life lesson you got out of college?

The most important life lesson I learned is to just be yourself! I got so much out of college by allowing myself to be unapologetically myself. 

What are your favorite places to hang out in Boston?

My favorite place to hang out and walk around is the park next to Clemente field. In the Spring it’s so pretty. 

What are some of the habits that you learned that helped you get through college?

I learned to keep myself organized and keep to-do lists. This has helped me make sure I finish everything I need to get done. 

What are you looking forward to after graduation?

I am looking forward to moving back to the city and having my own apartment!

What was the best class you took in college?

The best class I took was probably healthcare ethics. It was such interesting content and was taught by my favorite professor!

Favorite thing you’ve baked or cooked recently?

My favorite thing I baked recently was the chocolate chip cookies I made for our last general members meeting!

What is an Emmanuel college tradition that is meaningful too you?

It’s not really a tradition, but I love when it’s nice out and everyone comes outside to sit on the quad! The campus just feels so alive and fun on those days.

Charlotte Ciampa selfie
Original photo by Charlotte Ciampa
Megan Seaver

Emmanuel '24

Hi my Name is Meg I'm a freshmen at Emmanuel College. Some things I'm interested in writing about are feminist issues, politics, and current issues around the world.