Our Winter Survival Kit, Explained by Bob’s Burgers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

First up, we have the “Lights, Camera, Lashes” mascara by Tarte, which will leave your lashes feeling full and fabulous.

Also by Tarte, we have the Tarteist Pro Palette, which will help you pull together any outfit.

In the wintertime, our hands can get very dry from overwashing. Good thing we have Being by Sanctuary hand cream, making our hands feel soft and silky.

Holiday crafting? Krazy Glue will help you take on any project!

There’s no shame in crying, but at least we have Alba Botanica’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes to hide the evidence.

Lastly, Le Motto provided us with awesome #ActuallySheCan T-shirts for that confidence boost we need- especially for finals.

Gianna is a freshman at Emmanuel College and is really excited to see what this year has in store for her. Along with writing for Her Campus, Gianna participates in Yoga Club, Zumba Club, and Colleges of the Fenway Dance Project. In her free time, you will most likely find her watching Friends and sipping tea out of her Central Perk mug.