This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

I don’t know about my fellow seniors but personally I am in a place of I need to be done with school right now and oh please don’t make me leave. The idea of studying for finals seems like an onerous task, but at the same time I know that once they are done, it’s time for senior week! Here’s a glimpse of what’s going on in my brain right now through GIFS.

1. Trying to get all my work done, apply for jobs and have a social life

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

2. If another family member asks me what I’m doing after graduation

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

3. Rewarding myself for completing one task on my 10 item to do list

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

4. Showering has become the extent of my beauty routine

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

5. That sweet feeling when you turn in your last project aftering working so hard on it

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

6. Knowing in 2 weeks I don’t have to do homework ever again

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

7. But quickly remembering I have to pay off my student loans

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

8. My friends and I all senior week

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

9. Realizing I can no longer wander down the hall to say hi to all my friends

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

10. Happy and sad mood swings coming so fast I don’t know how to feel

GIF courtesy of GIPHY

Essentially, this is a really weird time to be alive. My school life and career is coming to an end, but everything else is starting. In this period of transition, it’s important to remember what while literally everything is changing, good things are coming down the pike too! Take a second with me and breathe. It’s all going to work out and as hard as it is, don’t compare your postgrad plans with everyone else’s. Use this time to finish those last assignments and truly live it up with all the friends you love in these last couple weeks and you’re bound to finish strong!

A small but mighty 5'4 female who is a lover of dogs, all things chocolate and fashion. Sophomore at Emmanuel College.
Makenzie is a current Senior at Emmanuel College studying Communications + Media Cultural Studies and Performing Arts. (Try saying that three times fast...) She's been a part of her school's Her Campus chapter since it's very first semester, and has been chapter advising for 2 years. Makenzie is also a National Writer for HC's beauty section, Campus Trendsetter, and former HC Community Development Intern. Makenzie is incredibly excited to be finishing up her last semester as Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Emmanuel. Interested in joining yourself? Hit her up anytime!