This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

This past Thursday we hosted our fourth annual fashion show. This year’s theme for the show was “girlhood” and the categories focused on recent trends that revolve around embracing your femininity. This year’s categories were: Barbie, Formal/Evening wear attire, Dress as Your Major, Dress as your Favorite Holiday, and Dress as your Favorite Taylor Swift Era.

Our models this year, Iana, Juju, Sophie, Erin, and Liv, alldid a fantastic job, and looked spectacular in their looks for the show. The show was enjoyed by Her Campus members and other Emmanuel College students. Our event was catered by Union Square donuts, which were delicious!

Overall, the show was an enjoyable night for everyone, and we can’t wait until next years fashion show.

A big thank you to our incredible models for being a part of this special night.

Megan Seaver

Emmanuel '24

Hi my Name is Meg I'm a freshmen at Emmanuel College. Some things I'm interested in writing about are feminist issues, politics, and current issues around the world.