Lorena Mora is our branch’s Campus Correspondent and President! She is a Senior Writing for Film & TV major — here’s what’s in her bag!
1) I juggle school, two jobs and leading roles in 3 on-campus extracurriculars — I’d be completely lost without my planner, which is chock-full of lists, post-its, reminders, and occasional notes for scripts I want to write.
2) My commute to and from campus is nearly 45 minutes some days! I’ve gotten into the habit of reading instead of listening to music, and it’s been great. I’m reading this for a class — it’s a terrific read about Hollywood that I highly recommend to anyone getting into a competitive field — aka everyone at Emerson!
3) I’m near-sighted, which isn’t a complete tragedy, but sometimes makes it hard to read what’s on the board in class. These are “Crosby” frames from Warby Parker.
4) I keep my keys on this Marc Jacobs coin pouch, which also holds my ID, T Pass and some spare change!
5) I don’t smoke, but I always take matchbooks from bars and restaurants to keep in my bag. One time, when I saw him in concert with his band Dead Man’s Bones, Ryan Gosling asked for a matchbook — GUESS WHO HAD ONE?!?!
6) You can take the girl out of the South, but you can’t take the South out of the girl — I’ve had this Vera Bradley wallet FOREVER.
7) I own more Bath & Body Works mini body sprays than the average person. In my bag now: Moonlight Path.
8) Revlon’s Just Bitten Lip Stain in “Twilight” is the perfect color — I rarely wear lipstick, because I love lip stains so much.
9) Mascara, mascara, mascara. It’s my make-up staple — this one’s Maybelline’s Falsies.
10) Maybelline’s Baby Lips — The windy corner of Boylston/Tremont can be super harsh on my lips, so I always keep something like this around.