This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Major? Media Studies

Year? 2016

Hobbies? Listening to Kpop and other music; Working on my radio show; Watching movies (very picky about it); Calling my friends; Shopping; Dancing

What Are You Involved In? WECB, EDC, YourMag, EIV, EMcomm, and Little Building

What Can We Expect From You In The Future? I love what I’m doing now – hosting a show (Postcards!) , dancing, and working for the EDC, so you can expect more of that. Also, there will be shows every Saturday for the radio and at the end of the semester for the dance company, so come and have fun with us!

What Inspires You? Following what I want and fighting for it until I get it

What’s Your Greatest Accomplishment To Date? Still being alive despite the heavy workload and being happy most of the time.

Where Do You Hope To Be In 10 Years? I think I will be pursuing my dreams though I don’t really know what they are so far. As long as I am moving forward and trying my best with every responsibility I take, I wll be the person that I want to be.

What’s Your Dream Job? One of the following: Dj, news anchor, free-lancer, CEO, Jeweler

Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.