This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

It’s hard to keep up with what new movies are added to Netflix. Recently, the popular movie and TV streaming website has added more and more entertainment for us to watch! So sit back, relax and check out these recently added Netflix movies that you shouldn’t put off watching any longer.

Chef

Not necessarily a comedy but not necessarily a drama, Chef is definitely a feel-good movie. This is a great story about how a father and son reconnect over cooking and food. Overall, Chef is an extremely enjoyable movie for everyone.

Clueless

As if! Do yourself a favor and watch Clueless tonight. This classic chick flick is great for a girls’ night in or if you need some cheering up. Who doesn’t want to see how dreamy Paul Rudd was in 1995?

Ferris Bueller’s Day Off

A classic comedy about skipping school and hanging out with your friends. Everyone has seen it, but that doesn’t mean you can’t watch Ferris Bueller’s Day Off again and again. Plus, you’ll laugh throughout the whole movie. Bueller? Bueller?

Finding Neverland

Check out this classic movie that was loosely based off of the play Peter Pan. Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet are great together, giving this classic play a cool and interesting new twist. This movie was also nominated for seven Oscars at the 2005 Academy Awards.

Nebraska

Are you looking for a dramatic movie all about a dysfunctional family? Look no further. Released in 2013, Nebraska is shot in black and white and is a realistic look at the process of aging and how aging affects family. This movie shows stages of peoples’ lives up until the end and how a family goes through all of the stages together.

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Based off of a poem Tim Burton wrote in 1982, The Nightmare Before Christmas is a Halloween and Christmas classic – but that doesn’t mean you can only watch it twice a year! Check out this awesome stop-motion movie to bring back some memories from when you were younger.

School of Rock

Don’t lie to yourself, School of Rock will always be one of your favorite movies. I bet you didn’t know it was available for streaming on Netflix, though! Relive those great childhood memories with one of Jack Black’s best roles.

Silver Linings Playbook

This recent movie is not really an LOL comedy, but it will definitely make you giggle and feel good. Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence have such great on-screen chemistry! Silver Linings Playbook is about being comfortable enough to open up to love, family and new friendship.

The Wolf of Wall Street

Doesn’t it feel like this movie was just in theaters? Check out this film that is based on a true story. Watch Leo DiCaprio play Jordan Belfort, a character that rises to wealth as a New York stock-broker and then falls from grace.

No matter what type of movies you like to watch, Netflix has something for you. They have really stepped up their game recently and added a wider variety of movies for all types of audiences. Whether you are into action, comedy, or romance, go to Netflix and check out what has been recently added!

Emerson contributor