How to Prepare for a Red Sox World Series

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

If you were anywhere in New England this weekend you already know. The Red Sox are going to the World Series! These are exciting times here in Boston and you better get ready to see Beantown at its finest. We’ll dress up our statues, light up our town, and a crowd will fill Yawkey Way all week. One thing’s for sure: we are proud to be Bostonians! If this is your first Boston title series don’t let us scare you away; here’s how to prepare:

1. Get Your Beard Ready

2. Watch Fever Pitch at Least Nine Times

3. Get Mean, Get Green

4. Learn to sing and dance to Sweet Caroline

and Shipping Up to Boston

and Dirty Water (for when they win, of course!)

5. Beware the Pesky Pole

6. Be More Like This Cop

7. Stay Boston Strong The Whole Way Through

and Always Believe

Hey guys! I'm Hayley and I'm a sophomore here at Emerson. I'm a WLP major, so I love all things reading and writing. Someday I want to work in big publishing house, like Random House, editing books and working with big time authors. My favorite things to write about are fashion, television, and how to live it up in the city!
Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.