This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

New shows are coming out and they are hotter than ever. No matter what kind of show you are looking for, there is a new one out there for you

American Idol. It is back and better than ever, “on America’s network,” ABC. Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, and Luke Bryan are the newest singers to take the judging seats. Ryan Seacrest is back hosting the hit singing competition.

For the People. It is a brand new law show that is offering a whole new perspective on the justice system. The show is giving both the defenders and attorneys perspectives. It wouldn’t be TV without a little drama. Tune in to see how these new lawyers handle romance and a demanding career.

Grownish. The freeform show is a spin-off of the ABC hit, Blackish. The show follows Zoey as she embarks on the journey known as college. It is so relatable. You will be saying, “that’s me” and “why didn’t this show come out sooner?”

Riverdale. Even though it is on its second season, it is still a fairly new show. You might think that you know what is happen at Riverdale High, but the twist and turns that season two will take you on will having you questioning if that really happened. Trust me, it did.

Emerson contributor