This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

With Thanksgiving barely a week away, the itch to bake those holiday goodies can get pretty overwhelming. Everything is pumpkin flavored and Pinterest is full of delicious recipes that you can’t help but drool over—or is that just us? But living in dorms can make cooking up these treats tough. If your dorms are like most, you probably only have a few appliances to use, and it’s just a tad bit difficult to bake a plate of cookies using just the common room microwave.

But you’re in luck! To satisfy any Thanksgiving craving, here are a few Thanksgiving recipes that are quick, easy, and most importantly dorm-friendly!

Everyone loves cake, right? And tis the season of pumpkin flavored everything, so why not mix the two? Seriously, why didn’t we think of this before? Spend a few hours making this No-Bake Thanksgiving Cake and impress all of your roommates with this delicious dessert! (Mixer not required)

I don’t know if I’ve ever found an easier recipe for Banana Cream Pie, but this one looks both super easy and delicious! In minutes, all the work is done and in just a few hours you’ll have a delicious pie that serves as a great alternative to all those pumpkin flavored classics!

Not looking for a big slice of cake or pie? Well this White Chocolate Pumpkin Fudge is a great choice! These tasty squares are ready in minutes and only need a microwave to be made! And the way the two flavors work together is seriously magical. It’s a must try this holiday season!

Puppy Chow is always a crowd pleaser. It’s sugary and sweet and always hits the spot, especially after a long day of classes and internships. So why not spice it up for the holidays? This recipe gives the classic treat a Thanksgiving twist, adding in pumpkin spice to capture the taste of the season. This Pumpkin Spice Puppy Chow is not a recipe you want to pass up!

Are you looking for a treat that doesn’t have pumpkin in it? Do you love Oreos as much as we do (who doesn’t?) If you answered yes, this Cookies and Cream Mint Trifle is right for you! All it takes are a few simple ingredients, some zip lock bags, and you’re golden! This is like Thin Mints in mousse form. Need we say more?

Living in a dorm won’t stop you from having all the holiday fun your heart desires! And these recipes are bound to put you in the Thanksgiving spirit—as well as help you get yourself ready for the Turkey Day feasting!

Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.