Campus Cutie Emma Young

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Full name: Emma Young

Year: 2016

Major: Theatre Studies Acting

Relationship status: Single

What do you look for in a partner? I think the most important thing is laughter. If you have similar senses of humour, and feel comfortable with each other, then it’s a relationship worth pursuing. Also someone who’s patient – I can be a lot to handle. But hopefully they’ll like baked goods and hand-knit gifts. I think I’d be great at that part; remembering the little details and being sentimental about them, that is.

What’s your perfect date? The esplanade is such a special place, so I’d love to share that with someone I care about. I also love cooking, so a cozy night in with homemade dinner would be sweet. Things that aren’t really expensive or formal.

Favorite song at the moment? “927,” written by my suite mate Jacob Houser. But a more well-known song would be “Parachute” by Ingrid Michaelson.

What three things would you take with you on a desert island? Socks, knitting, and the book of Hyperbole and a Half, by Allie Brosh.

DH, Emcaf, the Max or Pcaf? The Max is great, mostly because of stir fry and f’real. But I live in Colonial, so it’s SUPER far away, clearly, so usually we just end up settling for Emcaf.

What’s your favorite season? Absolutely Autumn. It’s my favourite time of year. If it’s rainy and cloudy and brisk, and it smells like autumn, and I can wear a big ugly sweater, I’m absolutely thrilled.

Favorite dish at Thanksgiving? Either pumpkin pie, or vegetarian stuffing (which in my world just means cut up seasoned bread).

Sara graduated from Emerson College in December 2013 with her B.S. in Marketing Communication. She loves writing, designing and DIY.  Follow her on twitter @SaraWynkoop