This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

With Christmas quickly approaching, there are so many events happening every day! It’s the season of baking with all of the parties, Yankee swaps and cookie exchanges happening. Follow these recipes if you want to impress your friends and family with the most delicious and creative cookies.

Peppermint White Chocolate Dipped

If you’re a fan of peppermint bark, then you should consider baking up a batch of these cookies, dipped in white chocolate and adorned with extra candy cane for crunch. 

Cranberry White Chip

If you’re a lover of soft and chewy cookies, try making some of these festive cookies filled with sweet cranberries and white chocolate chips. 

The Grinch Cookies

If you’re mainly concerned with the cuteness factor your cookies will offer, you have to try these cute cookies based off of the popular Dr. Seuss Christmas story. 

Reindeer No-Bake Cookie Pops

If you don’t consider yourself a skilled baker or are short on time, these adorable reindeer Oreo treats will be the perfect recipe for you. 

Cherry Kiss Blossoms

If you are more a fan of sweet than salty, try this yummy twist on the classic peanut butter blossom. 

Alexandra is a senior at Emerson College studying writing, literature, and publishing.
Emerson contributor