Back to School in Style

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Let’s face it, one of the most exciting parts about going back to school is filling up your closet with a whole new wardrobe. As students start returning to campus, Boylston Street will become a runway full of students modeling the latest back to school fashions. Take a look at these three pieces that can enhance your style this upcoming semester!

1. Flare jeans

Remember your flare jeans from second grade? Well, they’re back in style, and looking cuter than ever when paired with a crop top!

2. Jumpsuits

Next time you’re scrambling to find an outfit you can wear to class and for a night out, you’re going to wish you had a jumpsuit. The next best thing to overalls and dresses, jumpsuits are super cute and come in a variety of different styles and fun patterns.

3. Fringe bags

If you look around campus, there is a good chance you’ll see a few fringe bags. That’s because they’re super popular this fall! Besides carrying your books to class, these bags can be a statement piece for any outfit.

Which piece are you going to rock this fall, collegiettes?

Emerson contributor