Style Choice of the Week: The Jumpsuit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Spring break is just around the corner and many girls are wondering, “What can I wear at night?” The jumpsuit is becoming one of the hottest clothing items for this spring and summer.

Jumpsuits are very stylish and some even say they’re slightly deceiving. They often look like a maxi dress but are actually a long, connected pant and shirt set. The jumpsuit is perfect for a casual dinner but can also be dressy with the appropriate belt and accessories.

Stores are flooding with different styles and colors of jumpsuits. Prices range depending on the designer of the jumpsuit, but they can be as cheap as $ 35 at stores such as Target and other big name department stores.

My favorite jumpsuit is from Lilly Pulitzer, which offers different designs and colors that can make any girl stand out in a crowd.

This stylish and trendy jumpsuit will have all eyes on you as you strut your stuff on your next vacation or while you rock it during summer 2013!

My name is Tatum Pederson and I am a senior at Elon University majoring in Journalism and minoring in Digital Art. I am currently Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Elon and I am an Entertainment Editor for Elon University’s magazine, The Edge. This summer, I was an Entertainment Intern at Niche Media in New York City. I learned how to transcribe interviews, assist at photo shoots, and conduct research on various entertainment topics. Last year, I was an Art and Editorial Intern at ELLE Decor magazine. At this internship, I worked closely with the Editor-in-Chief, Michael Boodro. I edited a “Behind The Scenes” video for the September 2014 Online Shopping section and was also published in the October 2014 issue. Two summers ago, I was an Entertainment Intern for Pink and Black magazine. I researched and wrote numerous articles involving media and entertainment. I am an extremely organized and creative student with experience in both a fast-paced environment and the magazine industry.