Kevin “Blaze” Wagman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Name:Kevin Wagman, go by Blaze 
Age: 21
Year: Junior  
Hometown: Bethesda MD! The best.
Major: Sports Science
Relationship Status: Single

What are you involved in on campus?
Elon Rugby and whatever intramural sport is current.

What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to be outside when North Carolina weather cooperates, workout in the gym or pool, watch movies on Netflix usually action, comedy or documentary. I also tend to draw when I am bored and never pass up a quality noon nap.

What’s your favorite…
Thing about Elon:The anatomy lab in the basement of McMichael, although my GPA suffered. I learned so much; I would tell every prospective student about it.
TV Show: I go through peer-induced phases, right now I am all about Archer.
Restaurant: CHIPOTLE! Better than Qdoba and Moe’s by far.
Animal: Dolphins, they would make for a better week than Shark Week.

Got a celebrity crush? Keira Knightley

Any hidden talents?
I was in a number 1 men’s chorus program in high school, although getting me to sing is far more impressive.

Describe your ideal first date?
Skydiving no doubt, I have never been and want to go so bad. More practically I would go with something active like rock climbing or trail riding, in my experience the outdoors tend to make everyone smile.

Describe your dream girl?
She must be a fan of kids, I am an u18 swim coach over the summer and spend maybe too much at the pool for practice, lessons, and lawn chair naps (often around noon). Talkative is up there as well, granted meeting my dream girl I cannot imagine being too talkative at first, I am on a normal basis. I also make fitness a big part of my life and would want my dream girl to do the same. 

Any relationship advice?
Hmm… Spontaneity is fun, and listening is a two way street.

Avery is a sophomore at Elon University majoring in Print Journalism. She's involved with the yearbook, Phi Psi Cli, and the newspaper, The Pendulum, as well as a four year honors program called Leadership Fellows, and is also a member of Alpha Xi Delta, Theta Nu Chapter. Born and raised at the real Jersey Shore, she loves the beach, traveling, writing, running, and shopping. She recently studied abroad in Costa Rica for January Term, and hopes to go abroad for a semester in the fall of 2011. She hopes to move to Manhattan after she graduates and work for a women's magazine. Avery is excited to have the chance to bring Her Campus to Elon University.