This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Halloween is just around the corner and we’re all on the hunt for the best costumes. Not sure what to wear? No worries, because makeup can complete the look and pull your whole costume together! Halloween makeup ideas are almost works of art, with many easy options and others that might be hard to achieve but look crazy amazing. Here are a few fun makeup ideas that are the perfect way to top off any Halloween costume.

Skeleton: This look captures the spooky mood of Halloween but doesn’t sacrifice style! You can make it your own with a slight skeleton look or go all out with your makeup.

Unicorn: This makeup look gives you a chance to play with pastels and add some sparkle to create a glam unicorn look.

Mermaid: The intricate scales really complete a mermaid costume. Add some sparkles or gems to complete this look!

Harley Quinn: Who doesn’t love having an excuse to wear red lipstick? This Harley Quinn look is the perfect excuse along with the opportunity to go crazy with eyeshadow and have it be acceptable!

Deer: This adorable deer makeup is an easy way to take a simple Halloween costume to the next level. It focuses on feminine features and is such a cute look!

Currently studying strategic communications with a minor in professional sales at Elon University.