This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Hometown: Charlotte NC

Birthday: January 5, 1994

Year: Senior

Major: Psychology Minor: Criminal Justice Studies

What is your favorite part about Elon? I love the community and the opportunities at Elon. I like being able to walk around campus and see familiar faces. I like that the professors care about the students.

Why did you choose Elon? I chose Elon because of the small class sizes, the study abroad opportunities and the honors program. Also, because of the beautiful campus obviously.

What are you involved with on campus? I am involved in the honors program and with that comes undergraduate research. Also, I am apart of Sigma Sigma Sigma, especially this past year as an officer. I’m also an astronomy Teaching Assistant.

Are you proud of any accomplishments? I am most proud of my undergraduate research project. I have been working on my project since sophomore year and presented it at two conferences so far.

Do you know what you want to do after you graduate? I plan on going to graduate school after Elon and eventually becoming a clinical psychologist or professor.

What is on your senior year bucket list? Most importantly, I want to make the most out of senior year and don’t say no to things because of homework or being tired. In the last few months, I want to do things I did as a freshman, like going to late night McEwen, all the free activities Elon puts on. Especially the free food!