Campus Cutie: Shelagh Roberts ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Edinburgh chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is the gorgeous Shelagh Roberts. She’s single and ready to mingle…just don’t mention ‘Sheila’s Wheels’. Read on to find out more!

Name: Shelagh Roberts

Year: 2nd

Degree: Accounting and Finance

Hometown: Glasgow

Relationship Status: Single

BH: How would your friends describe you in 3 words?

SR: Logical, wise and crazy.

BH: What are your favourite club nights in Edinburgh?

SR:Temple on a Thursday and I love a bit of P-row on a Saturday.

BH: What is the number one most played song in your Spotify/Itunes at the moment?

SR: Diane Young – Vampire Weekend

BH: Who would be the ideal actress to play you in a movie and why?

SR: Sandra Bullock, she’s brill…as am I.

BH: Have you ever had/witnessed an awkward/embarassing Edinburgh Uni Library moment?

SR: One time I was walking to go to the toilet and a good looking guy caught my eye. I was so distracted, I bumped into someone else’s desk. I was on my own and had no one to laugh with-I looked like a bit of a weirdo. There is also a couple that constantly sit and suck each others’ face off. It’s pretty cringe.

BH: Scottish Independance-yay or nae?

SR: Nae

BH: Any “deal breakers” when it comes to guys?

SR: I don’t like guys who take themselves too seriously…or have better glasses than me!

BH: Favourite male celeb?

SR: Ryan Gosling (urgh he’s so amaze although his glasses might be cooler than mine, which is a bit of an issue).

BH: What’s the worst chat-up line you’ve ever had?

SR: Something about ‘Sheila’s Wheels’ car insurance- it always happens!

BH: Any tattoos or piercings?

SR: No tattoos or piercings, very boring. Will maybe get around to it eventually though.

BH: How do you plan to celebrate the end of exams?

SR: By going out and getting really drunk and then the next morning I will probably never want to drink again!

University of Edinburgh