Campus Cutie: Shelagh Roberts '15

This week’s campus cutie is the gorgeous Shelagh Roberts. She’s single and ready to mingle...just don’t mention ‘Sheila’s Wheels’. Read on to find out more!

Name: Shelagh Roberts

Year: 2nd

Degree: Accounting and Finance

Hometown: Glasgow

Relationship Status: Single

BH: How would your friends describe you in 3 words?

SR: Logical, wise and crazy.

BH: What are your favourite club nights in Edinburgh?

SR:Temple on a Thursday and I love a bit of P-row on a Saturday.

BH: What is the number one most played song in your Spotify/Itunes at the moment?

SR: Diane Young - Vampire Weekend

BH: Who would be the ideal actress to play you in a movie and why?

SR: Sandra Bullock, she’s brill...as am I.

BH: Have you ever had/witnessed an awkward/embarassing Edinburgh Uni Library moment?

SR: One time I was walking to go to the toilet and a good looking guy caught my eye. I was so distracted, I bumped into someone else’s desk. I was on my own and had no one to laugh with-I looked like a bit of a weirdo. There is also a couple that constantly sit and suck each others' face off. It’s pretty cringe.

BH: Scottish Independance-yay or nae?

SR: Nae

BH: Any "deal breakers" when it comes to guys?

SR: I don’t like guys who take themselves too seriously...or have better glasses than me!

BH: Favourite male celeb?

SR: Ryan Gosling (urgh he’s so amaze although his glasses might be cooler than mine, which is a bit of an issue).

BH: What’s the worst chat-up line you’ve ever had?

SR: Something about ‘Sheila’s Wheels’ car insurance- it always happens!

BH: Any tattoos or piercings?

SR: No tattoos or piercings, very boring. Will maybe get around to it eventually though.

BH: How do you plan to celebrate the end of exams?

SR: By going out and getting really drunk and then the next morning I will probably never want to drink again!