This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Spring Ball

Spring Ball is on the way! April 11th is only two weeks away and tickets are on sale! 2 for $40 or 1 for $25! First 100 people will get a cool mason jar tumbler with their purchase of a ticket! Now that I gave you the information about tickets and what not, what do you think you girls are going to wear? How are you going to get a date? What are you going to do in preparation?

The theme this year is Black and White, so of course they would like everyone to wear black or white, possibly both! There are plenty of places to get the right dress at the right price. Depending on what you’re willing to pay I have a couple places to get the perfect dress. If you’re willing to spend a bit more, then Dillard’s is definitely the place to go. They have tons of both long or short formal dresses available. They also have a large price range! Francesca’s is also a good place to go if you look deep into their racks! You may come out with a formal option at a reasonable price. Charlotte Russe is also a great option for dresses at a really reasonable price and super cute! Many of my friends have been looking into the dresses there for this year’s dress.

Planning on bringing a date? Or not bringing one at all? If you really want a date, go after that guy you have been crushing on! Or that guy you always flirt with on the weekends. You never know what could happen! Want a date but nothing serious? Ask one of your favorite guy friends you like to hangout with. It won’t be serious, you still will have a great time, and all your other friends can tag along. Don’t like bringing a date? That is completely fine! Grab your group of gal pals and do a girls night! Trust me there will be plenty of boys to dance with if you feel like dancing with guys as well. Girls will be more fun and your pictures just as silly and beautiful as you want them! No matter what go with a group of people or the person you know you will have a great time with!

Instead of spending money to get your hair and makeup and nails done ask around campus who is great at all of those things! Most likely you will find someone who can help you out! Most likely you have a friend who’s great at hair or makeup! Look at tutorials online, they can sometimes even be better you’re wanting to look around for those do your research! Don’t just pick the first thing you see, you want to make sure you look great for the occasion!

Whatever you’re feeling just have a great time and look your very best!