This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Durham chapter.

Name: James Peck

College: Collingwood

Subject: History

Year: 1st year

Relationship status: Single

How does it feel to be one of the first Campus Cutie of 2014/2015?I don’t think I’m in the right place, to be honest.

What’s your favourite movie?Moonrise Kingdom or any Wes Anderson.

If you were an animal, what would you be? A hedgehog. Because…erm…there’s that thing about foxes and hedgehogs…

What is your favourite pick up line?Are you a tower? Cos Eiffel for you. 

Has that ever actually worked? No. I’ll keep trying.

Who is your female celebrity crush?Taylor Swift <3

Who is your male celebrity crush?James McAvoy. He is the pinnacle of the male physique.

What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?I had my very own Love Actually airport moment. Well kind of, security wouldn’t let me through.

What’s on your bucket list for your time at Durham?I definitely want to join the Durham Free Fall society. Oh and make it through a sober night in Klute, just to see what it’s like.

Is Klute really as bad as people say it is? No, I’ve never had a bad night there. Oh wait, I’ve only been here two weeks.

What’s your ideal date? A quiet night in. Onesies, movies, wine and popcorn would definitely be involved.

Any final comments for the girls of Durham? I also do Scottish dancing. Come check it out.