Five (Surprisingly) Useful Christmas Presents – Part III

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

3. Duke gear 

Even though you already stocked up on Duke gear way back during Blue Devil days, your friends and relatives may assume it’s an easy gift that you will love and use. You may think that owning four identical Duke hoodies is unnecessary, but think again. If you’re tenting, then it is entirely likely that you will need to wear ALL FOUR sweatshirts at once (and wish you had a fifth!). Plus, when you are representing the school as one of the Cameron Crazies, you will want all the Duke blue you can find.  But, not only will that Duke gear be very useful this semester, it will also remind  the world (and your classmates) that you go to the greatest school ever. 

Victoria Scott is a junior and English major at Duke University. On campus, she is an Editor and Photo-blogger for Her Campus, Managing Editor for The Chanticleer (the university yearbook), photographer and Copy Editor for DMIX Magazine, and a Resident Assistant. In her spare time, she enjoys baking cupcakes and playing tennis.
Betty Liu is a senior at Duke University where she is majoring in Biomedical Engineering.  Although her main interests lie in bioengineering, she loves keeping up with the latest trends on Duke's campus. Also, she enjoys learning about new music, reading and travelling around the world. One of her life dreams is to go to all seven continents! So far, she has been to four.