Finals Week as Told by Michael Scott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Finals week is here, and it has attacked with quite a vengeance. It feels like only yesterday that BC was buzzing with excitement around rush and recruitment, and now the only place you can find anybody is Perkins. To help you with your procrastination for the longest week before summer (AKA freedom), here’s finals week as told by Michael Scott.

When you realize how much you have to study before your final

When you start studying said large amount of information

When you’re struggling to reach the word count on your final paper, so you start typing randomly

When your professor says it’ll be an easy exam, and it turns out to be the most difficult thing you’ve ever seen in your life.

When that one kid in your class starts talking about how easy the final is going to be 

When you’re walking out of your exams like…

When it’s all over, and beach week is finally here

Good luck to everyone on finals! Channel your inner Michael Scott.

I am a senior at Duke University studying psychology and history, and I have been writing with Her Campus since I was a freshman. Having this incredible community of empowering women to build me up when I need support and to give me an outlet when I need to vent has been one of the greatest aspects of my Duke career! I am so sad to leave them soon, but I am excited to pursue my J.D. at Georgetown in the fall!