3 Must-Try Restaurants in Durham

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Duke chapter.

Although Durham may appear to be slightly run down, there is surprisingly amazing food hiding just down the road.  If you’re tired of Marketplace or just campus food in general, here are three great restaurants to try within walking distance of East Campus:

1.)  Satisfaction

Located in Brightleaf Square, Satisfaction has great American food.  Although they are mostly known for their pizzas, they have all types of great options that everyone will love.

2.) Vine Sushi & Thai

Located next to Whole Foods, Vine has amazing sushi.  If sushi is not your favorite, they have options like orange or sesame chicken that you will love.  Be sure to try the mochi ice cream for dessert, it’s amazing!

3.) Parker and Otis

Last but definitely not least is Parker and Otis.  Located right next to Bright Leaf Square, Parker and Otis is a great place for brunch.  In store they also have a great variety of candy and chocolates as well as amazing potato chips.  Be sure to try their biscuts, they make them fresh every morning!

Give these great restaurants a try and you will experience the great food wonders in Durham!

Image Sources: 1 2 3