Shorts Season? Skintimate Razors Have Got You Covered!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% our own.

I’m a big believer that shaving is a cosmetic choice, not a requirement, so if you’re the kind of gal that prefers smooth legs, I recommend using Skintimate’s Exfoliating Warm Vanilla Sugar Razors for a luxurious experience to get you ready for shorts season! First off, let’s talk about the packaging. To quote what my HCDU sisters, April and Manya, said: “I looks like it smells good.” The fun colors and easy-to-peel plastic cover promises three razors with a soft rubber grip, four blades for a close shave, and the kicker—vanilla sugar scrub in the razors themselves to wick away the dead skin and leave your legs feeling soft and refreshed. I will say, though they were scented, they still had a lingering plastic smell. It’s only noticeable if you, like me, are writing a review article and took a big whiff of them.

Typically, I don’t shave very routinely. Every two weeks or so, I’ll do a quick cleanup of my calves in the shower, and about twice a week I’ll clean up my armpits. For me, a full shave experience is like a bubble bath: it’s a special treat that deserves candles, calm music, and meditative relaxation.  Using the razor alone, you could instantly see the difference in the shaved and unshaved part.

I finished the rest of my legs using shaving cream. I’ll say, it was very quick and easy, and I had no nicks or issues, even on my knees or in hard-to-reach parts of my legs. Afterward, I felt lighter, and my legs were incredibly soft.

While you’re building your summer survival kit, be sure to include some Exfoliating Warm Vanilla Sugar Razors from Skintimate! Treat yourself to a clean shave.​