This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

Meet Sam Schooler, a freshman here at DU all the way from Edina, Minnesota and the creator of our favorite cookie delivery service, Roller Bakers. Living in Towers in the Creativity Living and Learning Community, Sam was given ten dollars and instructed to start a new business, so he headed down to Safeway and bought all the ingredients to make chocolate chip cookies. Now, a quarter later, Roller Bakers is up and running quite successfully.

The idea behind Roller Bakers is personal delivery of homemade cookies right to you on rollerblades no matter where you are on or surrounding the DU campus. At the moment, Sam says he is the only one running the business, and that currently Roller Bakers is only offering chocolate chip cookies, but he hopes to add another kind of cookie, such as sugar or peanut butter, soon. Sam likes that Roller Bakers keeps him busy working 15 to 20 hours per week and is a small source of income that he is saving for the time being. When asked what the best parts of Roller Bakers were he replied, “Not only do you get fresh cookies directly to you wherever you are, but I also like to blast music when I roll up on my blades!” So if you want a cookie and a show, check out Roller Bakers on Facebook and on their website where you can order your very own cookies!

Don’t think that Roller Bakers is all there is to Sam; this computer science major is a member of the club cross country team here at DU. He is also involved in the sustainable food club and hopes to soon join the climbing club. Sam also likes to ski at Keystone-Yes he’s going to Winter Carnival! Along with roller blading, he also enjoys long boarding around campus. When he isn’t out rolling around, Sam can be found in the Anderson Academic Commons or his dorm room, his go to hang out spots. Sam hopes to have a future in computer science, but not with a mega corporation. This entrepreneur hopes to start his own business in the computer science and programming world! But even in the midst of dreaming of the future, Sam loves the little things in life too, such as cold weather, green tea, and listening to music, especially Roses by the Chain Smokers. So keep an eye out for this (tall) awesome guy and keep Roller Bakers in mind if you ever have a sweet tooth craving! 

Molly is from Salina, Kansas and is a second year at the University of Denver. She is currently an International Studies and French major. When Molly isn't writing for HC, she is working as a swim instructor for a private company teaching little kiddos! If she's not working she loves hanging out at Kaladi Brothers Coffee, or thrifting at local thrift shops. Molly is involved in humanitarian organizations and the french club on campus! Molly's motto is, "Follow your arrow no matter where it points".