Style

College Fashion Week: The Latest Style is Sisterhood

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

This past weekend was College Fashion Week, and us ladies at Her Campus DU were thrilled to use this event as a chance to bond as sisters.

Kendyl, Clare, Bree, and I got together to watch the show. There was one problem though: CFW was in New York and Boston this year, while we’re all in Denver! Luckily, there was an Instagram live feed to stream, so we were able to feel like we were a part of the big event.

I love these ladies so much. We had a blast bonding over pizza, get some fashion inspiration, and chatting about how our quarters have been going. We also were treated to fun goodies from Her Campus and CFW’s awesome sponsors. We loved them so much that we felt we should share them with you!

Dress to Impress

What’s a fashion show without fashion? We loved the Primark Beanies we got! They’re super cute, super comfortable, even Kendyl’s beautiful pup, Sophie, got to model them! Primark has amazing fashion for amazing prices.

Bree being the pinnacle of fall fashion in her Primark Beanie

Bree & Clare being the literal cutest

Get Your Glam On

Kendyl slaying the ENTIRE game in her Almay

The iridescent look is super in right now, so Almay’s lip glosses were a perfect way to dress up any look. They’re made with pomegranate, grape, and raspberry oils for a refreshing feel, yet they’re hypoallergenic and fragrance-free!

Dress Up Your Space

My lovely wall collage, made possible thanks to VELCROBrand

When it comes to style, we can’t neglect the walls! VELCRO Brand HANGable Wall Fasteners are an easy, clean, and handy in making that cute wall collage you’ve always wanted.

Rehydrate, Rehydrate, Rehydrate!!

I love eos!

At the end of an amazing day of being fabulous, you gotta rehydrate your body… and your lips! And who doesn’t love eos? We got to try their Organic Lip Balm in Tropical Mango, which is hypoallergenic, dermatologist recommended, and is animal-cruelty free! Plus its a sweet treat for your lips.

At the end of the evening, we left the CFW event closer friends—maybe even closer sisters. I love HerCampus and how it’s given me the opportunity to get close to the amazing gals on campus.