The ~Actual~ “Fuller House” Trailer has Finally Arrived

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DU chapter.

After months and months of “sneak peak previews” and teasers (emphasis on the tease), Ellen has finally #blessed us with the official “Fuller House” trailer, revealing everything we really need to know about the new season. Candace Cameron Bure (D.J.), Jodie Sweetin (Steph) and Andrea Barber (Kimmy), unite with Ellen to discuss the upcoming Netflix release, and what it has been like over the years between the cast. We’ll let you see for yourself, but here’s something that will take you back: Jodie Sweetin, who played Stephanie and was five years old at the time she filmed “Full House”, now has her own five year old (right), who was on-set for each fiming of “Fuller House”. 

Skip to 2:30 to get to the good stuff, revealing the new trailer and plot line: a recently widowed DJ with three boys. Apprehensive about the future for her three sons and taking it on alone, DJ calls for her ~day ones~: Stephanie and Kimmy (who now has a daughter of her own). Don’t miss the Netflix release on Friday, February 26, and catch the full trailer and reunion here

Lindsey Miller is a University of Denver sophomore majoring in Strategic Communications and minoring in Professional Writing. She is the campus correspondent of Her Campus DU, which she co-founded in March 2015. Lindsey can see herself taking her career in many directions, but of course hopes she will be writing wherever and whatever that may be.