clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
clay banks zUf39GDNyzU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Sh*t Drexel Seniors Say

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Well Senior Dragons, it’s been a fun run here on campus. You’ve seen changes no one else has and witnessed events along the likes of SnoopLion (Dogg? Lion?) and other fun performers. With graduation coming soon, we wanted to send you off with a tribute to your time here on campus in the best Her Campus fashion—sarcastic comments and gifs galore! We’ve gathered 15 memorable quotes that only members of the class of ’15 can be heard saying on campus, so enjoy!

1. “Pearlstein used to be cool”

2. “I never had to live on campus my second year”

3. “So. Many. New. Dorms.”    

4. “You think you had it bad? We had Matheson”

5. “Towers used to be all doubles”

6. “I was here before Chestnut Square Construction”

7. “There used to be a lot more grass on campus…”

8. “Of course, once I leave UCross gets a makeover”

9. “Technically I’m a senior, but I’m actually not graduating for like nine more months”

10. “Wait, are you a four-year or a five-year?”

11. “What is PISB?”

12. “No, it’s called the Academic Building.” (When referring to Paul Peck Problem Solving and Research Building)

13. “Freshmen are the worst.”

14. “Oh, God. I’m not ready to graduate”

15. “Somehow, I survived the Drexel Shaft”

Happy Graduation Dragons! You’ve survived the shaft and are now out on your own. Good luck on adult life!

Lindsey is a senior at Drexel University, majoring in operations management & bus. analytics. She has been with Her Campus Drexel for four years and was CC for the middle two. Along with living the city life, she takes an active interest in street style, putting together puzzles and binge-watching her current Netflix obsession. She actually calls Montana her true home so now you can say you know that someone actually lives there ;). When she's in Philly, you can find her in Center City scouring the racks of thrift stores, Old Navy, and H&M if she's not on campus enjoying the multiple food trucks or catching up on the readings she put off until the last day.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.