Holiday Gift Guide: Girlfriend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Finding the perfect present can often be a daunting task. When shopping for your girlfriend, the stress may even be doubled. We’ve created a holiday gift guide that can help you out. You can use the items as inspiration, or pick up the exact one since we’ve provided a place to purchase each gift. Here’s a bonus: the gifts in the guide are all $100 or less. Happy Shopping!

Stylish: Here’s to your trendy girlfriend who stays on top of her fashion and beauty. Surprise her with a style handbook, a dramatic clutch for date night and an absolutely adorable pajama set. 

Naturalist: The Naturalist is always looking for new yoga moves to try, a new hiking trail to walk on, or a new vegan recipe to whip up. Shoe your appreciation for her lifestyle with a new yoga mat, tea set and candles. 

Sporty: If she can’t get enough of Sunday Night Football, or tickets to a hockey game with her friends, her fashion style probably reflects her lifestyle too. Give her a beanie with her favorite football team on it or socks and a varsity jacket! She’ll definitely embody this lifestyle to the fullest. 

• Beanie: Eagles beanie $24 NFLSHOP.COM
  • Socks: Nike Elite basketball crew socks $16 FOOTLOCKER.COM
  • Varsity Jacket: Pop Boutique bomber jacket w varsity trim $74 ASOS.COM

Hipster: The lifestyle of a hipster is becoming more and more mainstream these days. They only drink coffee in local shops, they wear brands of clothing that you’ve never heard of and they don’t buy CDs — they collect records. Gift your gal a camera, a record and a cool pair of sunglasses this Christmas. 

• Polaroid Camera: Fujifilm X UO Customs Colored Mini 8 Instax Camera $100 URBANOUTFITTERS.COM
  • Vinyl Record: “An Awesome Wave” alt-J vinyl $19 AMAZON.COM
  • Sunglasses: Asos basic round glasses $15 ASOS.COM

Tech-Savvy: You may have a girlfriend who is into every bit of new technology there is. She has to have the latest Apple device or headphones. Show your love for her by getting a pair of special touch-screen gloves, a laptop sleeve or high quality earphones. 

Simone Wiley is a freshman majoring in fashion design.
Design & Merchandising major
Lindsey is a senior at Drexel University, majoring in operations management & bus. analytics. She has been with Her Campus Drexel for four years and was CC for the middle two. Along with living the city life, she takes an active interest in street style, putting together puzzles and binge-watching her current Netflix obsession. She actually calls Montana her true home so now you can say you know that someone actually lives there ;). When she's in Philly, you can find her in Center City scouring the racks of thrift stores, Old Navy, and H&M if she's not on campus enjoying the multiple food trucks or catching up on the readings she put off until the last day.