This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Interested in trying something new with your makeup?… Read on! Fall themed makeup tends to be very creative and exciting. You could go more dramatic or more subtle, more monochromatic or more contrasting. The possibilities are endless! Keep reading to get some inspiration. 

1. Burnt Orange 

Image courtesy of Pausa Para Feminices

Orange is a great color for fall because of one pumpkins and two sweet potato pie! At times burnt orange can even act as a neutral when blended with brown.

2.  Dramatic Sparkle and Maroon  

Image courtesy of Glaminati

Like sparkle? Look no further! Maroon and sparkles/glitter just really seem to go together. You could keep the glitter in the red family or you could go gold. Also, this transitions really well into a Christmas time look.

3. Plums

Image courtesy of Pinterest

Plum tones can be really fun and super romantic. It can be softer than a red and more noticeable than a neutral.

4. Neutrals 

Image courtesy of Pinterest

If you are a fan of simplicity I would recommend using neutral colors. Adding a bit more shadow to your eyelid crease than you usually would in the summer will give it a bit more drama.

5. Complementary Colors 

Image courtesy of Instagram

Feeling bold? Complementary colors are almost always guaranteed to look good together! This blue and orange really make a statement.

6. Deep Browns 

Image courtesy of Prepchic

Dark browns are for those with a dramatic flare. The palette here has a very crisp and polished look.

So… depending on your style there should be some type of fall themed look for you. Why not give one a shot!

Studying fashion design at Drexel University.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.