This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Devon Spinelli 

Age: 18

Major: Material Science and Engineering 

What are your hobbies? I like to explore, draw, and get funky.

Do you participate in any student organizations? I’m involved in Design for America. We’re working on developing a system to get fresh food to Mantua.

What is your favorite part about Drexel? My favorite part of Drexel is Philly. It’s a really cool city and there’s always something going on (Pennsylvania Bacon Festival, May 10th, save the date).

Why did you choose Drexel? I ultimately chose Drexel for the Co­Ops. It’s important to get first hand experience in the job world to test the waters before committing to a career path.

What has been the best moment you’ve had here? My favorite experience here was going to the Made in America Festival before school started. It set me up to already love Philly. I hung out with some very cool people and saw some very cool music.

What do you want to do after you graduate? I’d like to move around a lot. And definitely continue to learn.
Aubrey Nagle is an English major at Drexel University. She is currently a Features intern at Marie Claire and has previously interned Seventeen and Philadelphia magazine. She loves everything about pop culture and someday hopes to be a culture critic or an Entertainment Director for a women's magazine or national newspaper.To view her clips visit aubreynagle.contently.com and follow her on Twitter @aubsn.