Campus Cutie: Steve Forrest

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name: Steve ForrestAge: 22Major: Electrical EngineeringClass: 2015Relationship Status: In a relationship

Are you involved in any student organizations?I am a resident assistant on campus; this is my third year as an RA. My first two years were spent in Towers Hall and now I get to end my senior year as an RA at UCross.

What’s your favorite thing to do in your free time?In the wintertime I like to go snowboarding up in the Poconos. I have been snowboarding for three years and my favorite mountain is Camelback. In the summertime I spend all of my free time in Wildwood, NJ. I like to relax on the beach and go out on the jet skis with my brother in the back bays.

If you’re not in class where will we most likely find you on campus?Usually I am on the third floor of the DAC. I am really interested in strength training and cross fit; my friends and I are always trying new workouts. Working out helps me relax and relieve stress; it’s not uncommon for me to spend a couple of hours at the DAC to blow off some steam.

Favorite restaurant on campus?I love Ed’s pizza and wings! I usually get a plain slice or wings with Ed’s sauce. If I’m in the mood for going out to dinner I usually go to Landmark and get the Landmark burger.

Offering up any dates?Unfortunately ladies I am taken.

What’s your favorite pick up line?“Hi, I’m Mr. Right, I heard you were looking for me?”

What’s your spirit animal?According to my spirit animal quiz, I am a bear. The bear is a grounding force and strength. I am very down to earth and always around to help others. 

If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live and why?I want to live anywhere with a beach. I grew up down the shore and living near the ocean is a must! The salt air helps me relax and unravel.

If you weren’t at Drexel what would you be doing with your life?I would have studied marine ecology at a coastal school. I have always had an interest in marine life, for fun I like to learn new things about marine ecology.

What did you want for Christmas?You could never have too many socks!

Dyana is a pre-junior at Drexel University with a double major in marketing and finance.  She is often stuck on campus studying for her majors, but in her free time she loves to explore what the city has to offer.  Dyana also loves to exercise and stay active all year round; she is always trying new workouts and researching the best way to stay active.  As a closet writer, she is excited to publish her work for Her Campus Drexel! 
Her Campus Drexel contributor.