Campus Cutie: Samantha Harris

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name: Samantha HarrisAge: 19Hometown: Wall, NJMajor: BiologyClass: Sophomore

Why did you choose Drexel?I grew up near the beach which I love and have always been grateful for, but I loved Drexel because the city is a nice change! I love keeping busy, and there is so much to do between campus activities as well as events, shows concerts and more in the surrounding area. I also think the co-op program is awesome; I’m a five year 3 co-op.

What’s your favorite part about Drexel?The Fall Fest/ Spring Jam concerts! We always get the best acts at those shows. I love 2 Chainz and Big Sean so I was so pumped when they came in the fall!

Are you in classes or on co-op?I’m on my first co-op at Oxford Rehabilitation Center. We offer physical therapy, acupuncture, and chiropractic work to rehabilitate patients who have gotten surgery or have been involved in an accident, such as a motor vehicle accident or work-related injury.

What are you involved in on campus?I’m a part of the Drexel Dance Ensemble. We actually had our Winter concert on January 22nd-24th! I’m a member/Officer of the club I Am That Girl and also recently accepted into TriBeta, the Biological Honor Society.

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you travel and why? It’s so hard to choose just one place because I want to travel to so many. I think I want to go to Greece next. Mamma Mia and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants made me want to travel there! It looks gorgeous.

Beth is a pre-junior at Drexel University, majoring in Operations and Supply Chain Management.  You can find her at coffee shops in Old City, running around the Fairmount neighborhood, or tucked away playing the piano in MacAlister's practice rooms.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.