Campus Cutie: Peggy Papathomas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name: Peggy PapathomasAge: 20Major: NursingHometown: Yardley, PA

What is your favorite part about Drexel?I think that the beauty of Drexel is that it is unlike any other school — we have a quarter system, a co-op system, and an urban environment. We’re all thrown into the fire from day one and nearly everyone rises to the challenge. I like being surrounded by people like that. 

What are your hobbies?Think of all of the hobbies your mom probably has (ie. reading, cooking, nagging). Mine aren’t too far off.

What’s your spirit animal?A fox! They’re really perceptive and have to compensate for their small size with a clever mind.

What’s your favorite Disney movie?Tough call between Hercules because I’m Greek or Mulan because she was the baddest chick alive during the Han dynasty. Nicki Minaj would’ve probably written a song about her if she was born in this time period.

If you were an ingredient in a Chipotle burrito what would you be?Sour cream. You either can’t stand me or you can’t imagine your burrito without me. It’s one of those all-or-nothing ingredients. I’ve never heard anyone say they were neutral about sour cream.

If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, who would you choose?Natalie Portman, hands down.

What is your ideal first date?I’m not picky about plans as long as the person I’m on a date with can make me laugh.

Her Campus Drexel contributor.