Campus Cutie: Meagan McIntosh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Meagan McIntosh

Age: 19

Class: Freshman

What are you hobbies? I enjoy drawing and painting, especially scenery and portraits. I also enjoy reading in my free time (if I ever get any). I also like pina coladas and gettin’ caught in the rain.

What is your favorite part about Drexel? I love being in the city. We’re not limited to just Drexel’s campus, we have all of Philadelphia at our fingertips.

Why did you choose Drexel? I chose Drexel because of the co-­op program. It allows us to gain valuable experience in our fields of study and allows us to test out different fields and jobs before actually deciding what we

want to go into.

What has been the best moment that you have had here? My first day here in September, I went to a concert with my roommate and her friend. Since then they have become two of my best friends.

What do you want to do after you graduate? I plan to seek a job as a chemical engineer in Boston, so I can be closer to my family, or in Philadelphia.

Aubrey Nagle is an English major at Drexel University. She is currently a Features intern at Marie Claire and has previously interned Seventeen and Philadelphia magazine. She loves everything about pop culture and someday hopes to be a culture critic or an Entertainment Director for a women's magazine or national newspaper.To view her clips visit aubreynagle.contently.com and follow her on Twitter @aubsn.