Campus Cutie: Jazmine Colon

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name: Jazmine ColonAge: 18Major: Entertainment & Arts ManagementClass: FreshmanRelationship Status: Single

What has been the best moment you have had here at Drexel?Any night my roommates and I spend laughing until we almost pee ourselves. Specifically, the night after Halloween when we stayed in and had a movie night which led to moments that we still laugh about today.

What is your go-to study spot?My favorite spot would be either the reading corner on the eighth floor of Race or the common area that looks over the city.

What’s your spirit animal?Even though it’s not cute; my spirit animal is definitely a sloth.

What’s one thing on your bucket list?To work backstage at a musical festival that attracts a crowd of all ages and has a line up of all genres of music.

If you were an ingredient in a Chipotle burrito what would you be?Probably corn because I, myself, am a cornball. 

What’s your best pick-up line?How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice ;)

If you could pick any actor to play you in a movie, whom would you pick?I’d pick Jennifer Lawrence, because we have a similar no-filter-humor.

Design & Merchandising major
Her Campus Drexel contributor.