Campus Cutie: Allison Mann

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name: Allison Mann

Age: 20

Major: Marketing

Class: Pre-Junior

Relationship Status: Single

Are you involved in any student organizations? I’m involved in Delta Zeta, Drexel Women in Business, and Active Minds.

What is your favorite part about Drexel? My favorite part about Drexel is being in the city. Philly has so much to offer, from delicious food to unique concert venues, there is always something to do!

What do you want to do after you graduate? In a perfect world, I would take time after graduation to backpack through Europe. But realistically, I hope to have a job that I enjoy with a previous coop employer.

What’s one thing on your bucket list?Since I am a huge tennis fan and avid tennis player, I want to attend all four majors. I have been to the US Open multiple times, but I still need to make it to the French Open, the Australian Open, and Wimbledon.

If you were an ingredient in a Chipotle burrito, what would you be?I would definitely be the guacamole because I will go the extra mile for family and friends, even if it costs a little extra. Plus, who doesn’t love guacamole?!

What is your ideal first date?My ideal first date would be something active and outdoors, like going to an amusement park, playing sports, or going for a hike. It allows you to talk and get to know each other; all while having fun and showing your adventurous side.

Manali is a junior Biology major with a public health minor hoping to pursue her life goal of finding a keychain with her name on it . She's been with the Her Campus Drexel community since her sophomore year as a feature writer and hopes to one day run out of pages in her passport. You can find her planning her next adventure,exploring the city of Philadelphia, attempting to cook, or watching too much Netflix.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.