This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Saint Patrick’s Day is quickly approaching, a holiday forever associated with the color green. Because this color can be tricky to pull off, you may be hesitant to mix green into your closet—but fear not! Here are a few outfit ideas to get you into the St. Paddy’s Day spirit.

1. Comfortable and Casual

To look cute in class while staying comfortable, try a cozy green cardigan with a tank and leggings. On a rainy day, pair this with some green rain boots!

2. Adding Some Edge

For those of you who want a different kind of everyday look, get out your military jacket and combat boots for an edgier green ensemble.

3. At the Gym

Athletic wear is a special exception to fashion where really any shade of any color goes! Take advantage and wear some patterned green leggings or bright green sneakers.

4. On the Job

To keep your look professional, wear a muted green blouse with black pants and shoes, and a pair of matching green earrings.

5. For the Semi-Formal Event

A green peplum will look great with a black skirt for your semi-formal occasion. To complete your look, complete this outfit with a statement necklace and some cute green heels.

6. Date Night

Look great on your date in a lacy green dress, while accessorizing with a gold chain necklace and simple nude heels.

7. For the Party-Goer

For your night out, pair a leather skirt with a green crop top. A choker and booties will compliment this sexier ensemble.

Green can be tough to match when it comes to choosing an outfit, so it’s understandable if you’re reluctant to try. But hopefully, these outfits have given you some inspiration. Good luck, and happy Saint Patrick’s Day!

Her Campus Drexel contributor.