This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

1. Tarte Mascara

Image courtesy of Tarte

If you’re still on the hunt for the perfect mascara, look no further. This particular wand will have you camera-ready for any picture you take during the holidays (and we assume there will be many!)

2. Puffy Eye Gel

Image courtesy of Alba Botanica®

Too excited to sleep on Christmas Eve? Well, you don’t have to show it! You never have to look tired again after investing in some eye-reviving gel by Alba Botanica®. Just dab a little under each eye before putting on your makeup and you’ll be good to go!

3. Tarteist™ PRO Palette Image courtesy of Tarte

A good eyeshadow palette allows you to create looks for multiple occasions. With the Tarteist™ PRO Palette, you can look both bright and merry on Christmas and pull off a dramatic smoky eye on NYE.

4. Being Hand Cream

Image courtesy of Ulta

Winter has finally arrived—but that doesn’t mean your skin has to suffer! Be sure to use lots of Being hand cream to avoid dry, cracked hands. Bonus–It smells amazing, too!

5. Krazy Glue

Image courtesy of Krazy Glue

Krazy Glue will save your life (and your bank account) this month. It’s time to hit up Pinterest and start crafting some homemade gifts—not only will you not break the bank, your friends and family will be touched by the time and effort you put into their presents.

6. Le Motto #ActuallySheCan Tanks

Image courtesy of Le Motto

Just because it’s not swimsuit season doesn’t mean you have to stop working out. News flash: It’s cold, so you want to keep the blood flowing! The #ActuallySheCan Tanks, created in partnership with Le Motto, are the perfect workout tops. Not only are they soft as h*ll, but their messages will empower you too.

Her Campus Drexel contributor.