10 of the Best Drexel Confessions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

In my free time, I love to stalk Facebook. As a Drexel student, obviously I follow the Drexel Confessions page. Filled with heartbreak, trolls, blatant observations, and sometimes joy, Drexel Confessions make me laugh on the days when I’m under the weather. Below is a list of 10 of my favorite confessions from this year.

1. No days are snow days

Drexel. Never. Closes. NEVER.

2. Lenten promises

Sorry buddy, but no.

3. Do you wanna build a snowman?

Sledding on the museum steps is definitely on my bucket list. Now to just acquire a Hans tray.

4. Too lazy to Google

I’m the real “OP”.

5. Leave room for Jesus

I honestly should have thought of this last year.

6. Pursuit of happiness

They say money can’t buy happiness, but that co-op salary says otherwise.

7. Student loans

We all wish this student won.

8. He touched the butt

I’m not sure how I would even respond to this.

9. I been dranking

I’m too cheap to even buy a fake.

10. Is it too late to sorry?

The Drexel shaft has us in a perpetually bad mood.

Though I love Drexel Confessions, sometimes they are boring or people just troll. Oftentimes the postings are inconsistent. But I still look forward to reading them when I see them in the hopes of being entertained. Now if only I could figure out how to submit to Drexel Confessions…

Maegan is a sophomore History major at Drexel University who constantly contemplates double majoring or double minoring. When she's not writing a paper, reading or watching Netflix, she can be found day-dreaming, eating, staring at the sun or all of the above.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.