andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
andrew neel z55CR d0ayg unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Ultimate Spring Break Packing List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

Midterms are almost here and spring break is right around the corner. I don’t know about you, but I’m a horrific packer. I’ve done a bit of research and have composed a packing list with everything that you’ll need for spring break – and nothing more. After all, we all know that we’ll come back from trips with more in our suitcase then what we left with!

Collegiettes, here is your getaway guide for an amazing, sun-soaked week wherever you go!

Image

Soft Colors for Spring

Bring out your rose-gold tinted sunglasses, polaroid cameras and white, light pink, coral and floral outfits! It’s time to celebrate Spring Break with colors that say goodbye snow and ice and hello sun and flowers.          

Summer Lovin’ Suits

As tempting as it is to pack all of your bikinis, you only need two! That way, you never have to put on a damp bikini (because we all know how icky that feels), but will be set for any beach vacation you might take.          

Bottled Beach Vibes

Don’t forget your perfume for nights out with your friends! Pineapple, coconut and strawberry are the perfect scents for summer. If you aren’t a sweet perfume kind of person, try scents with sandalwood to still smell tropical.

Instagram-Worthy Styles

Time to throw away those snow boots and break out your strappy sandals! While you’re at it, ditch those parkas for fun towels for sunbathing. If you’re planning on going anywhere with a pool, flamingo and donut-shaped pool floats are fun and insta-worthy.

Packing List:

• Tshirt/Tanks (three-five depending on length of trip)
  • Shorts/skirts
  • Dresses/rompers
  • Pajamas
  • Sneakers for outdoor activities
  • Sandals/flip flops
  • Nice shoes (one pair)
  • Two-three dressy outfits for nights out
  • Towel
  • Sunblock
  • Chapstick
  • Toiletries and medications
  • Sunglasses
  • Two bathing suits
  • Beach cover up
  • Tote bag
  • Water bottle (hydration is important)
  • Light jacket
  • Chargers
  • Printout of your travel plans in case your phone dies!

Have a great week, collegiettes, you deserve it! Remember, Spring Break is just around the corner.

Janna is an Sociology major with a love for sunshine, traveling, baking, music, coffee, and writing.