This Youtuber Took It Too Far

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

This Youtuber Took It Too Far

By Shelynn Handy

One youtuber has us questioning how real all of the celebrity cheating scandals actually are. Christian Adams wanted to test his limits and see if he could be on celebrity status. He just went about it the wrong way and made himself the target for major backlash.

Christian dressed himself as the rapper Travis $cott and even went as far as to stage himself in a TMZ style shot that would make it seem like the rapper was cheating on his girlfriend Kylie Jenner. When the photo was released, it immediately became the topic of conversation for every blog and tabloid. Everyone believed that the picture was Travis $cott until Christian released a video showing the making of the photo.

The internet poked some fun at the whole situation, but some of the internet couldn’t ignore how wrong it was. Cheating just isn’t something that you play with, especially when it could break up an entire family.

https://goo.gl/images/Y74v6x

Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!