This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Who do You Blame?

By: Nadirah Livingston

This week has been one for the books when it comes to the Kardashian clan. For those who don’t know Kylie Jenner’s long-time best friend Jordan Woods allegedly made out with her sister’s baby’s father.

The question is, who’s to blame? The internet seems to think Jordan Woods, but where does Tristian’s blame start. All over the internet people seem to think that since Tristian has cheated once before this should be nothing out of the regular. I differ with those people. At this point I believe Tristian has a problem that Khloe can’t fix. He need to be by himself, because if you feel that you must cheat a relationship is not for you.

When it comes to Jordan Woods, I think her relationship with the Kardashians are over. I don’t blame the Kardashians for separating themselves from her. I don’t see a reason to try the salvage the relationship, things have been said and post have been liked that neither party can take back.

When it comes to Khloe, I think this is the perfect time to focus on her brand and daughter. Many people think she deserved what she got, but in my opinion no woman deserves to be treated this way. I hope she moves on from this situation and has a major glow up.

Just a girl from Jersey with big dreams attending Delaware State University. I'm currently majoring in mass communications with a concentration in digital media. One day you'll see my name rolling in the credits but until then enjoy my articles.
Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!