This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

How to Finish the Semester Strong

The spring semester at DSU is rapidly coming to a close. We have just about a month and a week left before the semester is over. Which means this is the most pivotal time to work hard, be consistent, and ensure you are on track with all of your courses. Utilizing these tips in the last few weeks of the semester will help you pass your courses and finish the semester like a champ.

1. Ensure you have completed all assignments up to date. If not reach out to your professors and ask if they allow make-ups, or offer extra-credit.
  2. Attend all of your classes from here on out.
  3. If you feel you are in danger of failing reach out to your professor to schedule an appointment during their office hours. Discuss your concerns with them and seek guidance on what you can do to improve your grade.
  4. Keep on top of deadlines. Start marking important dates such as the week of finals, housing applications, and class registration deadlines into your calendar.
  5. Find something to keep you motivated. Think of something in your life that personally motivates you to keep you working hard.

Good luck to everyone! Stay focused. Y’all got this. J

Just a girl from the Garden State currently attending Delaware State University studying mass communications. Lover of acting, writing, music, food, sports, coffee, and good vibes.
Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!