The Lalacar Side Mirror
The Lalacar Side Mirror
Her Campus Media

Five Podcasts For Your Next Road Trip

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Tired of music on a road trip and want to listen to something new?  Here are five podcasts to check out while on a road trip!  They are all female podcasts and in different genres such as fashion, lifestyle, YouTube influencers, the latest tea, and more.  

Pretty Basic with Alisha Marie and Remi Cruz  

Alisha Marie and Remi Cruz are bffs who are PRETTY BASIC and always leave you wanting more content. The two share their daily lives and have conversations about dating to sharing their tips on how to feel more confident.   Both are Youtubers who create visual content, but now have a channel for their podcast.

Gals on the Go  

Danielle Carolan and Brooke Miccio are both influencers and students who discuss their travel adventures 

Women on the Road  

This podcast is a mix of stories about women on the road and their experiences.  Each episode is about a different women and they are real experience, told firsthand.

My Solo Road  

Sydney talks about her life as she travels in a van as an independent woman.  Her story began when she left her 80 hours work week to follow her dreams.  In the podcast, she discusses finances, daily experiences, safety, and how she got to where she is today.

Chicks in the Office  

Ria and Fran discuss pop culture from celebrity relationships and breakups to television show recaps, plus they frequently have celebrity guests.  Two celebrity guests include Kaitlyn Bristowe and Ariel Winter.

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!