This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Did Jordyn Woods Break Girl Code?

Over the past few days we all have seen this rumors about how Jordyn Woods hooked up with Tristan Thompson. Here’s a brief history. Jordyn and Kylie Jenner have been friends for years now they met back in 8th grade and have been best friends ever since. Kylie’s sister Khloe Kardashian has been in a rocky relationship with the famous basketball player since 2016 and last year gave birth to cute little baby True. Literally days before Khloe gave birth Tristan was caught cheating on Khloe! It’s almost been a year since that whole scandal but who was surprised Tristan yet again cheated on Khloe!? Not me! Ever heard the saying “Once a cheater always a cheater.” Anyways the plot twist in this scandal is that he cheated on Khloe with Kylie’s best friend! Jordyn is basically a part of their family so I found it really hard to believe at first that she would do such a thing. In my opinion she obviously broke girl code for sure in this situation. Khloe was probably like a sister to Jordyn and she betrayed her. I think Khloe should’ve called a quits with Tristan the first time but it’s understandable she just wanted her family to work out. Now I know Khloe is really hurt by this entire situation but imagine how Kylie feels ? She’s torn between her best friend and her family! If I was Kylie I do not know what I would do. All together this situation is actually sad, one that Jordyn would jeopardize her relationships with the Kardashian/ Jenner family and two that Tristan can not stay loyal to a woman who really wants to try and make it work and be a family

Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!